Hot For Yoga will be reopening in a phased approach to ensure the safety and health of all our community and team. The studio will feel slightly different as we phase into our “new normal.”
This phased approach is tentative and flexible and can change as needed at any point in time.
Please know we are doing everything in our power to make the best possible decisions. We know you may or may not agree with our policies and procedures and honor that. We ask that you practice kindness and compassion, and please understand that we did not choose this situation and will continue to do the best we can given our circumstances.
As a locally owned small businesses, we are trying to figure out how to ease back in to a new normal. Please remember that one person’s choice is not a reflection of your choice. Please know we have done our absolute best to lay out a reopening plan during the most uncharted waters of our lifetime. If any of our procedures do not resonate with you, we honor your choice to stay home and continue to enjoy our Virtual Classes and On Demand video options until you feel comfortable.
Below is a breakdown of our protocol for the first phase of reopening. Please review thoroughly and feel free to reach out with any question or concerns.
Stay home if you have COVID-19 symptoms, the sniffles or are not feeling well.
- Please sign up for as many classes as you’d like to take.
You’ll go straight onto a waitlist, and then we can fairly distribute spots amongst all members.
If you’re having trouble signing up, simply email us at email@example.com a list of all the classes you’d like to take, and we’ll add you to the waitlist for those!
- Use the restroom before coming to the studio.
- Be dressed for class before coming to the studio. Bring face mask, a yoga mat (or two for extra padding if you have a spare), yoga towel, and water with you.
Our showers, changing rooms and water fountain are closed, and there are no rentals of mats or towels for now.
As always, mat and bath-sized towel or larger are required for every class. If you did not bring them, you may purchase from us.
- We open 10 minutes before the start of class.
If you arrive early, please wait in your car.
Once class has begun, you will not be allowed into class.
We have a strict cancellation fee due to limited space. You must cancel your class reservation at least 3 hours prior to class in Mindbody, so someone else can take your spot. If you do not cancel at least 3 hours prior to class or if you arrive late after class has begun, you will be charged a $25 fee.
If you reserve a spot for yourself and don’t show up to it, we have had to turn someone away to save this spot for you, and that’s not fair to anyone. Please be respectful of your fellow yogis waiting for a spot to open up!
- Verbally sign in with our staff and verbally attest to the screening questions.
- Our staff will check your temperature (contact-free).
- Complete and sign a new COVID-19 liability waiver.
- Take all your belongings with you and go to your socially-distanced spot on our private walkway (be sure to turn off/silence your smart phones/watches)..
It is recommended you bring a spare mat if you have one, or we have a limited amount of rubber flooring (same as in the hot room), which you can use for padding under your mat and towel.
- Cover your mouth if you cough or sneeze, and then wash your hands.
After class, put your mask on, gather your mat/towel, one by one go to your gym bag, put your shoes on, and exit through the parking lot.
We love you and are so excited to see you, but we can not have anyone hanging out. Please gather your belongings and mindfully distance yourself as you exit.
- Please responsibly take care of cleaning your items at home.
Keep proper social distance at all times.