For Studio classes, please click Wait List for the classes you can take, up to one week ahead. If you’re having trouble viewing the schedule below or to view your scheduled classes, please click here and log in to your account.
We distribute students from Wait-list onto the official roster.
You’ll receive an email confirmation for the class(es) you’re accepted into.
You need to have a confirmed reservation to come over for class!
Before you come over, please review our Re-opening Guidelines
Bring your Mask, Socks, Mat, Towel, and Water.
If you cannot make it to class on time, you must cancel your reservation at least three hours prior to the start of class to avoid the $25 late/cancel fee.
Bikram Yoga 90
Inferno Hot Pilates
Rise and Flow
This 75 minute class is a mindful approach to exploring the movement with breath. Ideal for beginners and long-time practitioners alike to really focus on alignment. Focusing on endurance, flexibility, and strength. Creative sequencing to inspire physical, energetic, mental, and inner freedom.
60 min class penetrates deep into connective tissue and fascia, expanding flexibility while invigorating the energy centers of the body to release blockages and increase your energy flow. Focusing on static movement, breath work and meditation to create a profoundly deep and rewarding practice. In Yin Yoga, you are encouraged to NOT use your muscles, and passive poses are held for several minutes.
Benefits of Yin Yoga include:
- Calming and balancing to the mind and body
- Regulates energy in the body
- Increases mobility in the body, especially the joints and hips
- Lowering of stress levels
- Greater stamina
- Better lubrication and protection of joints
- More flexibility in joints & connective tissue
- Release of fascia throughout the body
- Help with TMJ and migraines
- Deeper Relaxation
- A great coping for anxiety and stress
- Better ability to sit for meditation
- Ultimately you will have a better Yang (Bikram) practice